PI.EXCHANGE is a growth-stage startup focused on the mission of democratising data science and providing AI & Analytics for centralised and edge AI (AI for IoT/Robotics). Our vision is to create a platform where people, even without formal training in data science like IT managers, software engineers or business analysts can easily create, and enjoy the power of AI on centralised or edge deployments. We aim to bring to our customers a simple, fast and affordable way to build smart applications and smarten their businesses. We want to put the power of AI into their palm and make AI accessible to everyone, every businesses, big or small.
At PI.EXCHANGE, we are constantly pushing boundaries and challenging the status quo. And we are doing it on the daily basis. We may be a small team but we have a huge ambition! Currently we are expanding and looking for awesome people from data scientists and software engineers to marketers and sales to join our team. If you are keen and want to make a dent, we love to talk to you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
As a Chief of Staff, you will shadow the Founder and work closely with the Leadership team. Your role will be:
- Assist the Founder in managing day-to-day operations (everything from fund-raising, setting OKRs, to writing Sales materials or website content);
- Ensure that the Founder is working on the most important matters and help completing the priority items to an appropriate level of quality;
- Develop, assist and collaborate with the leadership team to build, execute and monitor the performance objectives;
- Collaborate with the sales team to plan our go-to-market strategy and execute;
- Lead and assist with people management;
- Develop and optimise policies, processes and procedures and make them more efficient with the goal of contributing to the organisation’s lifelong learning and innovative culture;
- Keeping up to date with market trends, practices and conditions;
- Reporting to management on progress and challenges with monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports;
- Motivate junior/intern staff and provide leadership, direction and guidance; and
- Be an evangelist of our vision, our products and our culture internally and externally.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- A self-starter with a strong passion for excellence. You always want to go above and beyond the expected norm in everything you do;
- An innovative and entrepreneurial mindset with a desire to be a part in a global, rapidly scaling disruptive organisation;
- Self-driven, professional, ethical, and well developed level of integrity;
- Change doesn't scare you! You love working in the agile, rapidly changing tech market and adjusting to client needs like a regular chameleon;
- Hands-on, willing to get stuck in and unafraid when branching out autonomously;
- Relentless personal drive with a “can’t stop, won't stop” approach;
- A team player, all in and ready to get amongst it! You lead the pack with service and results;
- Ability to articulate business questions in layman term and translate into business recommendations;
- Very good in performance and process management & optimisation. You are obsessed with optimisation and have an excellent attention to detail;
- In-depth and proven track records in two of the following areas: digital marketing, community building, product management, corporate laws or finance is strongly desirable;
- Previous experience in startup fund-raising is highly valuable;
- High EQ, able to build and critically maintain authentic client relationships;
- A healthy competitive streak, with a track record of success;
- Good understanding on AI/ML technologies and the relevant market/competitor landscape is highly valuable; and
- MBA or Bachelor/Master degree in STEM, legal, finance, marketing, social sciences or any equivalent area of study.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package including opportunities for commission, bonus and stock options (conditions applied);
- Opportunities to enjoy meaningful and disruptive works on game changing products;
- A flexible, supportive and inclusive culture built around innovation and performance excellence;
- Stunning and passionate colleagues and friends. You can find some interesting and like-minded folks here; and
- A strong commitment to your personal and professional growth. Whoever you are when joining us, you will exit a better person than you are today. And that is a promise!