Chief of Staff (Melbourne, AU)
PI.EXCHANGE is a growth stage startup focused on the mission of democratising data science and providing AI & Analytics for centralised and edge AI (AI for IoT/Robotics). Our vision is to create a platform where people, even without formal training in data science like IT managers, software engineers or business analysts can easily create, and enjoy the power of AI on centralised or edge deployments. We aim to bring to our customers a simple, fast and affordable way to build smart applications and smarten their businesses.
At PI.EXCHANGE, we are constantly pushing boundaries and challenging the status quo. And we are doing it on the daily basis. We may be a small team but we have a huge ambition! Currently we are expanding and looking for awesome people from data scientists and software engineers to marketers and sales to join our team. If you are keen, we love to talk to you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
As Chief of Staff, you will shadow the Founder and work closely with the Leadership team. Your role will be:
- •Self-manage and contribute to the product development activities including both internal projects and joint development projects;
- •Ensure that the Founder is working on the most important matters and help completing the priority items to an appropriate level of quality;
- •Develop, assist and collaborate with the leadership team to build, execute and monitor the performance objectives;
- •Collaborate with the sales team to plan our go-to-market strategy and execute;
- •Lead and assist with people management;
- •Develop and optimise policies, processes and procedures and make them more efficient with the goal of contributing to the organisation’s lifelong learning and innovative culture;
- •Motivate junior/intern staff and provide leadership, direction and guidance; and
- •Contribute to the evangelisation of our vision, products and culture internally and externally.
WHAT WE OFFER
- •A competitive compensation package including opportunities for stock options (conditions applied);
- •Opportunities to enjoy meaningful and disruptive works on game changing products;
- •A flexible, supportive and productive working environment;
- •Stunning and passionate colleagues and friends. You can find some interesting and like-minded folks here; and
- •A strong commitment to your personal and professional growth. Whoever you are when joining us, you will exit a better person than you are today. And that is a promise!