PI.EXCHANGE is a well-funded startup focused on the mission of democratizing data science and providing AI & analytical services. Our vision is to create a platform where people, even without formal training in data science like IT managers, software engineers or business analysts can easily create, deploy and maintain their AI/ML applications on centralized or edge deployments. We aim to bring to our customers a quick and cost-efficient way to build smart applications and to supercharge their businesses with the power of Data Science, AI, Analytics, and ML/DL.
At PI.EXCHANGE, we are constantly pushing boundaries and challenging the status quo. We are doing it on a daily basis. We may be a small team but we have a huge ambition! Currently, we are expanding and looking for awesome people to join us, from data scientists and software engineers to marketers and sales experts to join our team. If you are keen, we would love to talk to you!
As part of the Marketing & Growth Team, the role acts as the voice, tone, and moderator of the brand through community support, content distribution, and digital engagement to build brand presence and trust, both online and in-person. This role assists in driving acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Leading engagement campaigns from execution to optimization on social media
- Creating a best-in-class community
- Being the first contact and voice of the brand across channels
- Supporting broader brand and content creation efforts
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
BUILDING COMMUNITY ACROSS CHANNELS
Build relationships with clients and customers and embody the voice and tone of PI.EXCHANGE
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of PI.EXCHANGE resources in order to confidently address our audience and tap into internal resources to support them
- Grow our external community, influence, and authority through social media
- Identify opportunities for and develop user profiles and case studies
- The executor of our client communications calendar
- Explore new community-friendly platforms and groups to facilitate the expansion of the PI.EXCHANGE local user base and influence
- Support and facilitate community launch campaigns, collateral, and client engagement activities with new clients and partner
DRIVING ON BRAND CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
- Manage incoming 1:1 engagement from prospects & customers (email, live chat, contact forms)
- Management of the website and social content calendar
- Contribute to content creation across website, blog, events, platform/programs, social media, broadcast, nurture campaigns, and digital publications
- Ensure that tone and messaging is consistent across all of our internal and external platforms
- Paid and organic content to support our monthly activities, campaigns feature releases and events.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing and growth strategies.
- Social listening - provide relevant content regularly through the use of metric analysis, trends and monitor relevant conversations.
You understand digital marketing and the role that content and community engagement play in relation to the buyer funnel. Ideally, you have an interest in data, technology, and AI. Experience at a tech start-up or in a SaaS company will be well regarded.
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong human skills and warm personality online and in-person
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail, with practical content creation capability
- A degree in communications or marketing will be well regarded but is not essential.
- 2 years experience in digital marketing, social media, community, or similar expertise in social media marketing.
- Experience with HubSpot and Mailchimp would be well regarded
- Social media savvy (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora).
- Experience with digital events will be well regarded.
- Solid end-to-end strategy and campaign execution experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team and a desire to learn
- Working with data comes naturally to you
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package including opportunities for employee options awards (conditions applied);
- Opportunities to enjoy meaningful and disruptive works on game-changing products;
- A flexible, supportive and productive working environment;
- Passionate colleagues and friends. You can find some interesting and like-minded folks here; and
- A strong commitment to your personal and professional growth.
Ready to join the PI.EXCHANGE team?
Apply with your CV email@example.com with the subject heading “Application: Community & Content Specialist” with a short cover letter that answers the below questions:
In your application cover letter please answer the following:
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Your experience in social media or community engagement or digital marketing?