PI.EXCHANGE is a well-funded startup focused on the mission of democratising data science and providing AI & analytical services. Our vision is to create a platform where people, even without formal training in data science like IT managers, software engineers or business analysts can easily create, deploy and maintain their AI/ML applications on centralised or edge deployments. We aim to bring to our customers a quick and cost-efficient way to build smart applications and to supercharge their businesses with the power of Data Science, AI, and Analytics.
At PI.EXCHANGE, we are constantly pushing boundaries and challenging the status quo. We are doing it on a daily basis. We may be a small team but we have a huge ambition! Currently we are expanding and looking for awesome people to join us, from data scientists and software engineers to marketers and sales experts to join our team. If you are keen, we love to talk to you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
In this Product Manager/Associate role, you will oversee all aspects of product management, with a strong focus on product documentation. This includes defining the product backlog, prioritising the development work, monitoring and ensuring the implementation fulfils the criteria, and making sure that the content of the Knowledge Hub is up to date. This role is part of PI.EXCHANGE’s core product development team, which is where we innovate and develop all the core offerings (and where you can have all the fun).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop and drive best practices in product documentation and templates;
- Research, write, edit, and review new and existing content, working closely with other departments to understand product requirements;
- Write user-friendly content for a variety of target audiences, internal/external and technical/non-technical, that meets their needs and sets them up for success;
- Test the product and documentation to ensure both implementation accuracy and documentation consistency;
- Work with cross-functional teams to conceptualise, analyse, define, design, validate and implement new features and product improvements;
- Manage and collaborate with stakeholders to deliver and maintain development roadmaps & planning, product specifications, documentation, sprint tracking, requirements collection & definition, wireframe development, user stories development, and certain feasibility & functional testing; and
- Understand and advocate our long-term vision while working with the management and other teams to define and adapt the same; and
- Contribute to the evangelisation of our product and our culture internally and externally.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
A self-starter with a strong passion for excellence. You always want to go above and beyond the expected norm in everything you do:
- A self-starter with a strong passion for excellence. You always want to go above and beyond in everything you do;
- An entrepreneurial “can-do” attitude and an innovative mindset;
- Ability to articulate and translate business challenges into technical/product requirements and vice versa;
- Ability to quickly understand, profile, troubleshoot, and handle complex product development matters;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with evolving project requirements and priorities;
- Excellent teamwork skills, including willingness and ability to consult with stakeholders, from Engineering, Data Science, Marketing, and UI/UX;
- 2 or more years of industry experience in product management using scrum in an agile environment;
- Experience in technical writing with a background in Computer Science or Data Science will be a big bonus;
- Great interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail. Fluency in English is a must; and
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field with experience working with Confluence and JIRA is preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
A competitive compensation package including opportunities for stock options (conditions applied);
- A competitive compensation package including opportunities for employee options awards (conditions applied);
- Opportunities to enjoy meaningful and disruptive works on game-changing products;
- A flexible, supportive and productive working environment;
- Passionate colleagues and friends. You can find some interesting and like-minded folks here; and
- A strong commitment to your personal and professional growth. You will be a better guru than you are today. And that is a promise!