PI.EXCHANGE is looking for Product Designers to join our team in HCMC (VN).
Lead/Senior Product Manager
PI.EXCHANGE is looking for Lead/Senior Product Managers to join our team in Singapore, Melbourne (AU) & HCMC (VN).
PI.EXCHANGE is a well-funded startup focused on the mission of democratising data science and providing AI & analytical services. Our vision is to create a platform where people, even without formal training in data science like IT managers, software engineers or business analysts can easily create, deploy and maintain their AI/ML applications on centralised or edge deployments. We aim to bring to our customers a quick and cost-efficient way to build smart applications and to supercharge their businesses with the power of Data Science, AI, and Analytics.
At PI.EXCHANGE, we are constantly pushing boundaries and challenging the status quo. We are doing it on a daily basis. We may be a small team but we have a huge ambition! Currently we are expanding and looking for awesome people to join us, from data scientists and software engineers to marketers and sales experts to join our team. If you are keen, we love to talk to you!
In this Lead/Senior Product Manager role, you will oversee all aspects of product management. This includes market/user research, defining the product backlog, prioritising the development work, monitoring and ensuring the implementation fulfils the criteria, and making sure that the content of the Knowledge Hub is up to date. This role is part of PI.EXCHANGE’s core product development team, which is where we innovate and develop all the core offerings (and where you can have all the fun). This role will also play a key part in shaping our product-lead growth framework.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Research and understand relevant market segments;
- Collaborate with stakeholders in defining and executing product-led growth/GTM strategy;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to own, develop and maintain product roadmaps & planning;
- Work and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to conceptualise, analyse, define, design, validate, implement and release new features and product improvements;
- Lead, run and orchestrate design sprints and others product development & planning activities;
- Develop and drive best practices in product development & process management;
- Understand and advocate our long-term vision while working with the management and other teams to define and adapt the same;
- Coach/mentor junior PMs and contribute to the development of the overall product management capability/function; and
- Contribute to the evangelisation of our product and our culture internally and externally.
- A self-starter with a strong passion for excellence. You always want to go above and beyond in everything you do;
- An entrepreneurial “can-do” attitude and an innovative mindset;
- Ability to articulate and translate business challenges into technical/product requirements and vice versa;
- Ability to quickly understand, profile, troubleshoot, and handle complex product development matters;
- Previous experience of running and orchestrating design sprints and relevant activities;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with evolving project requirements and priorities;
- Excellent teamwork skills, including willingness and ability to consult with stakeholders, from Engineering, Data Science, UI/UX, Marketing, Growth and Sales/BD;
- Experience/background in Data Science/Machine Learning (concepts/processes in data wrangling, feature engineering, model training, and/or MLOps) is a big advantage;
- Great interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail. Fluency in English is a must; and
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field with experience working with Confluence and JIRA is preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package including opportunities for employee options awards (conditions applied);
- Opportunities to enjoy meaningful and disruptive works on game-changing products;
- A flexible, supportive and productive working environment;
- Passionate colleagues and friends. You can find some interesting and like-minded folks here; and
- A strong commitment to your personal and professional growth. You will be a better guru than you are today. And that is a promise!