PI.EXCHANGE is a well-funded startup focused on the mission of democratising data science and providing AI & analytical services. Our vision is to create a platform where people, even without formal training in data science like IT managers, software engineers or business analysts can easily create, deploy and maintain their AI/ML applications on centralised or edge deployments. We aim to bring to our customers a quick and cost-efficient way to build smart applications and to supercharge their businesses with the power of Data Science, AI, and Analytics.
At PI.EXCHANGE, we are constantly pushing boundaries and challenging the status quo. We are doing it on a daily basis. We may be a small team but we have a huge ambition! Currently we are expanding and looking for awesome people to join us, from data scientists and software engineers to product designers and sales experts to join our team. If you are keen, we love to talk to you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
At PI.EXCHANGE, we are building world-first technologies. As a Product UI/UX Designer, you'll play an invaluable hands-on role in defining how the technology of the future looks and feels. You live and breathe all things digital, with a passion for the latest trends and an entrepreneurial spirit that keeps you abreast of cutting-edge systems and best practices. Your design ethos is digital-first, and always pixel-perfect. You know your way around the tools and look forward to learning a new one or two to really take your creative skills to the next level.
- Contributing to the product vision and executing to deliver customer-ready solutions with beautiful product experiences;
- Communicating clearly and openly with stakeholders to ensure all requirements are accurately captured and executed;
- Developing product design artefacts such as user flows, wireframes and prototypes;
- Effectively employing and further improving existing design systems;
- Participating in regular user research and testing activities and offering actionable results;
- Self-managing and working autonomously across competing priorities in an agile environment;
- Where appropriate, acting as a brand ambassador and ensuring all PI.EXCHANGE creative assets are always on-brand;
- Working with and motivating junior/intern staff and provide technical leadership, direction and guidance; and
- Contributing to the evangelization of our products and our culture internally and externally.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- A self-starter with a strong passion for excellence. You always want to go above and beyond in everything you do;
- An entrepreneurial “can-do” attitude and an innovative product mindset;
- Savvy and professional, ethical, and well developed communication skills. Fluency in English is a must;
- Ability to articulate and translate business challenges into technical/product requirements and vice versa;
- Track record of solving customer problems through exceptional design outcomes, contributing to user experience and business value;
- Well-versed in user-centered design approaches and different end-to-end design systems;
- Exceptional skills of prototype tools, especially Adobe XD and the Creative Suite and/or Figma;
- Ability to proactively bring new ideas to the table and a willingness to learn new styles and techniques;
- Clean and attentive file management skills with good guideline documentation skills;
- Able to drive industry standard and best practices using digital productivity tools including Confluence and Jira;
- Passion for and/or demonstrated familiarity with industry leading design languages and systems; and
- Previous experience with SaaS enterprise software products and background of data science and/or computer science foundations will be a big bonus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package including opportunities for employee options awards (conditions applied);
- Opportunities to enjoy meaningful and disruptive works on game-changing products;
- A flexible, supportive and productive working environment;
- Passionate colleagues and friends. You can find some interesting and like-minded folks here; and
- A strong commitment to your personal and professional growth. You will be a better guru than you are today. And that is a promise!