PI.EXCHANGE is a well-funded startup focused on the mission of democratising data science and providing AI & analytical services. Our vision is to create a platform where people, even without formal training in data science like IT managers, software engineers or business analysts can easily create, deploy and maintain their AI/ML applications on centralised or edge deployments. We aim to bring to our customers a quick and cost-efficient way to build smart applications and to supercharge their businesses with the power of Data Science, AI, Analytics, and ML/DL.
At PI.EXCHANGE, we are constantly pushing boundaries and challenging the status quo. We are doing it on a daily basis. We may be a small team but we have a huge ambition! Currently we are expanding and looking for awesome people to join us, from data scientists and software engineers to marketers and sales experts to join our team. If you are keen, we love to talk to you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
At PI.EXCHANGE, we are building world-first technologies. As a UI/UX Designer, you'll play an invaluable hands-on role in defining how the technology of the future looks and feels.
You live and breathe all things digital, with a passion for the latest trends and an entrepreneurial spirit that keeps you abreast of cutting-edge systems and best practices. Your design ethos is digital-first, and always pixel-perfect. You know your way around the tools and look forward to learning a new one or two to really take your creative skills to the next level.
Above all you're excited to work in a small, dedicated creative team committed to growing the PI.EXCHANGE brand from the ground up, you proactively bring your best ideas to the table every day, and you always face challenges head on.
- Contribute to the development of the UI/UX of the PI.EXCHANGE AI & Analytics Engine;
- Communicating clearly and openly with stakeholders and colleagues to ensure marketing material accurately captures all requirements;
- Acting as a brand ambassador and ensuring all PI.EXCHANGE creative assets are always on-brand;
- General CMS management, including designing, editing and typesetting blog articles, EDMs and webpages;
- Handle pre-press for a variety of different print formats;
- Self-manage and work autonomously across competing priorities in an agile environment;
- Participate in the drafting process during production of collateral, including general writing, editing and proofing;
- Collaborate closely across departments including workshopping projects with the creative team, communicating implementation guidelines with the development team, and attentively capturing technical requirements from the engineering & data science teams as well as stakeholders;
- End-to-end development of marketing collateral for both screens and print - from ideation, to creation, to implementation;
- Work with and motivate junior/intern staff and provide technical leadership, direction and guidance; and
- Contribute to the evangelization of our products and our culture internally and externally.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- A self-starter with a strong passion for excellence. You have the inclination to go above and beyond the expected norm in everything you do;
- Very strong product development mindset & problem solving skills with a diligent “can-do” attitude and an innovative mindset;
- Self-motivation and can work independently or as a team player;
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to be a part in a global, rapidly scaling disruptive organisation;
- Savvy, professional, ethical, and well developed interpersonal and team skills. Strong stakeholder/customer facing experience is a big plus;
- Ability to articulate and translate business challenges into technical/product requirements and vice versa;
- Experience across the AdobeCC Suite will be essential, with a particular focus on Photoshop, Illustrator and XD;
- Demonstrated experience in the creation of from-scratch, branded marketing assets for both print and screens (flyers, brochures, presentations and videos);
- Demonstrated UI/UX experience, especially with creating product wireframe/mock-ups, would be highly appreciated;
- The ability to proactively bring new ideas to the table and a willingness to learn new styles and techniques, or even share some of your own;
- Exceptional technical skills including effective encoding of assets and understanding complex technical requirements;
- Knowledge of best pre-print practices to ensure smooth turnaround on print orders;
- Clean and attentive file management skills with good guideline documentation skills;
- You know how to drive industry standard digital productivity tools including Confluence and Jira;
- Passion for and/or demonstrated familiarity with industry leading design languages and systems;
- A multi-discipline approach to digital creative, with passion for and/or demonstrated experience in a diversity of mediums such as motion design, 3D modelling & rendering, and interface design; and
- Any background of data science and/or computer science foundations will be a big bonus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package including opportunities for employee options awards (conditions applied);
- Opportunities to enjoy meaningful and disruptive works on game-changing products;
- A flexible, supportive and productive working environment;
- Passionate colleagues and friends. You can find some interesting and like-minded folks here; and
- A strong commitment to your personal and professional growth. You will be a better guru than you are today. And that is a promise!