Build from Scratch: Classification and Regression guide
Build with a Machine Learning Template
AI & Analytics Engine Concepts
Administration & Billing
Community & Support
AI & Analytics Engine Release Notes
API and SDK Documentation
How do I delete a feature set?
This article outlines the steps to delete a feature set.
NOTE: This specifically applies to classification & regression problem types
Step 1: Navigate to the Feature Set listing page
- From the Homepage, select the project you want to go to
- Select the App you want (from the left navigation bar) to view the list of feature sets
- In the App page, select the Feature Sets tab on the left navigation bar
Step 2: Select the feature set to be deleted
- Click the Delete (trash can) icon on the same row as the feature set to be deleted.
- The delete dialog will appear on the screen.
Step 3: Type "delete" in the input field and delete the feature set
- Type "delete" in the input field
- Click "Delete" button on the bottom right of the delete dialog
Warning: If you have trained models and deployments using the feature set, they will also be deleted when the feature set is deleted.
Tip: Please follow these articles for guides on how to: