This article outlines the steps to edit a feature set
NOTE: This specifically applies to classification & regression problem types
Step 1: Navigate to the Feature Set listing page
- From the Homepage, select the project you want to go to
- Select the App you want to view (on the left navigation bar) the list of feature sets for
- In the App page, select the Feature Sets tab on the left navigation bar
Step 2: Select the Feature Set to edit
- Click the pencil icon on the same row of the feature set to be edited
- Users will be directed to the feature set editing page
Caution: The Default feature set is not editable.
Step 3: Activate the editing mode
- Click the Edit Selection button on the right.
Step 4: Edit the feature set and save the changes
- Check and uncheck the boxes next to the column names to include in or exclude them from the feature set.
- Click the Save changes button on the right.
Tip: Please follow these articles for guides on how to: