To delete your user account, simply submit a request within the Engine, and our support staff will assist you with the process.
You can request to delete your user account at any time.
To delete your user account, simply submit a request and our support staff will assist you with the process.
Deleting your user account will result in any project ownership being transferred to the organization owner. Any comments and actions that you have made will now be referenced to as “Deactivated User”.
The email address associated with the account becomes available for use, to register for another AI & Analytics Engine account.
When deleting your user account remember you may have membership in more than one organization. Deleting your account will remove your account for all organizations.
Request to delete your user account
- In the upper-right corner of the platform, click on the user icon.
- In the slide-in panel, select "Manage Account Security".
- At the bottom of the Manage Account Security panel, select Request to delete account.
- If you are the only owner of an organization with a paid subscription plan, you must transfer ownership to another person or terminate your plan before you can delete your user account.
- If you are the owner of an organization with a trial plan, your organization & the plan, as well as your user account will be deleted upon submitting the deletion request.
- In the confirmation dialog, select request delete to submit your deletion request.
- Our support team will get in touch with you over email to assist you with the process & confirm the account deletion.