In an organization, users can take on different organization-level roles, which will determine their access to certain platform functionality and information:
Setting organization roles for individual users
Only the organization owner has the right to:
1) Add users to be part of the organization.
2) Create a new AI & Analytics Engine account to join the organization.
During this step, the organization owner will be prompted to select the desired organization role for the newly added user.
After a user has been added to the organization, the organization owner is still able to change the user’s organization role:
- On the organization page, select the users tab on the left.
- To the right of the user row, select the pencil icon.
- Under the organization role column, a drop-down list will appear.
- You can then select the desired organization role for the user.
Please be aware: If the user is assigned as the organization owner, the user will be granted access to sensitive information such as Billing, and have the rights to manage the organization’s subscription.
Note: When an existing AI & Analytics Engine user is added directly to a project without joining the organization, the user will show up in the Organization’s user list as an External User.